International Operation and Coordination Center is led by core leadership team of Sinobridge Group. It is comprised of executives and key department leaders who are aligned to perform the responsibilities of strategic planning, integral organizing, strategic coordinating, controlling and managing all the departments and overseas national branches. The main functions of International Operation and Coordination on Center include:• Plan operational development strategies, identify the annual operational objectives, make annual strategic plans, organize implementations and set assessment criteria, to guarantee the annual goals of operational strategies successfully accomplished.
• Abiding by operational strategies and goals, deliver work tasks to the departments and overseas national branches, with explicit objectives, instructions and time to completion.
• Conduct process management and control, to ensure scientific, efficient and safe operation in the departments and overseas national branches.
• Establish evaluation system for the outcomes and conduct performance evaluations for the departments and overseas national branches.
• Adjust and reschedule work tasks based on feedbacks and outcomes from the departments and overseas national branches. Then deliver new work tasks accordingly.
• Establish and improve performance evaluation and management regulations. Keep track of the tasks of the departments and overseas national branches and monitor the outcomes.
Work Flowchart of International Operation and Coordination Center:
With the back- up of committed staffs, coordinated work and integrated management, International Operation and Coordination Center guarantees our services operated in a scientific and efficient way.